A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Stehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Stehman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Stehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Robert Stehman DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Stehman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Stehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Stehman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Cardiologists.