A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Stewart is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Stewart, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Stewart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Rutledge Stewart MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Glenn Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Stewart practices Radiation Oncology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Oncologists.