A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Tobias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobias
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tobias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Thomas Tobias DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn T. Tobias practice?
- Dr. Glenn Tobias has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Tobias practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.