A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobias
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobias Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tobias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Thomas Tobias DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn T. Tobias practice?
- Dr. Glenn Tobias has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Tobias practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.