Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Tovar Dias
Dr. Glenn Tovar Dias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tovar Dias is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark and Cape Coral Hospital. Dr. Tovar Dias has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Tovar Dias has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Glenn Tovar Dias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Orlando Fernandez
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi16
Dr. Rhonda Thompson
Internal Medicine, Adult Care
Fort Myers, FL 0.14 mi12
Dr. Eliot Hoffman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.18 mi36