Dr. Glenn Tovar Dias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Tovar Dias?

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I love Dr Tovar Dias, she spends time with you and that is what makes him ALWAY late, I have never seen him at my appointment time in all these years

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Dr. Tovar Dias has been our family physician for the past 14 years. He is the most caring, compassionate doctor. He makes you feel at ease, listens to your concerns and is an excellent diagnostician. What more could you ask for. Thank you Dr. Tovar Dias for taking care of all our medical needs.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I recommend this Dr. He is the Dr other doctors go to for Thetis healthcare.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

How Dr. Dias manages to spend so much time with his patients is a mystery to me. I like his professionalism and cheerfulness. his skill and his up to dateness with the latest thinking..

very ca

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Excellent communication and spends time to discuss problems

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I am a long term resident of Fort Myers and was in private practice as an orthodontist for thirty five years, so I know the value of a good and competent doctor. I've been a patient of Dr. Tovar-Diaz for the past six years and I have always found him to be completely approachable. His explainations are always thorough. The past couple of years, the staff has been much more courteous at the frontdesk and I've never had any kind of negative experience. The nurses are always great. I have referred numberous patients and my feedback on their experience is always very positive.

excellent, competent physicuan

Posted on October 13th, 2013

I recently changed doctors and became a patient of Dr Tovar Dias. I have been completely satisfied and his help had encouraged me to take control of health issues I have ignored.

He is very professional. nice and caring.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Whenever I have seen him, he is always friendly, and tries to help me with referrals or tests. Even if I have to wait when I have an appointment, he's worth it. I have even referred people to him. When I went to get some lab work done for him (when I first moved down here), the person doing it, said he was one of the best docs around. He must be! He always has a waiting room full of patients.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Receptionist is extremely personable and efficient. All staff is friendly and competent. Physician takes time to listen and is understanding but is also interested in what is best for the patient and treats accordingly.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

very compassionate

Just a Fantastic Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Both my wife and I have seen doctor Tovar Dias, for over 4 years and find he is an exceptional doctor.

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr. Tovar Dias was my physician for seven years before moving back to PA. In those seven years, I was always treated with the utmost respect and care by him. He was always willing to seek out and recommend any treatment I needed to maintain my health. I only wish I could have brought him up north with me.