A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Treisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Treisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treisman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treisman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Treisman, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treisman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Treisman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Jordan Treisman MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Treisman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Treisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Treisman practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.