A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Treisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Treisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Treisman, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treisman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Treisman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Jordan Treisman MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Treisman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Treisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Treisman practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.