A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Treisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Treisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Treisman, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treisman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Treisman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Treisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Treisman practice?
Dr. Glenn Treisman practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.