Dr. Glenn Treisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Treisman?

No one compared to him!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I met Dr.Triesman through the body mind clinic at Hopkins after years of living with chronic GI pain. Dr. Triesman took the time to truly understand my history and LISTEN to every word I said. He did not jump to conclusions based on my physucal appearance or doubt anything I said. He did not did he take the approach of "I'm the doctor, you're the patient, I know best." His knowledge and understanding of the GI system and functionality of the body astounded me. He is friendly and honest. He told me, "I would not sit here and tell you this is something I can help with if I honestly didn't think I could." Per his recommendation, I was treated inpatient at John Hopkins for two months and it saved my life. I am happy to say I am living pain free with very minimal occasional GI symptoms, and am off all the medications I was on prior to seeing him. I could speak highly of his work and ability to consider out of the norm cases and diagnoses all day! He truly is an innovative and outstanding doctor.

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Dr. Treismann is a FANTASTIC psychiatrist! He diagnosed my chronic depression correctly and gave me the tools to live with that AND my HIV. Unfortunately, I am no longer residing in Baltimore, so I am searching for another psychiatrist of his caliber!

Posted on May 26th, 2015