Learn more about Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin Van Otteren graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Martin Van Otteren has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren practice?
- Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.