A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn VanOtteren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn VanOtteren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanOtteren
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. VanOtteren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn VanOtteren, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. VanOtteren graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. VanOtteren has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn VanOtteren MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn VanOtteren practice?
- Dr. Glenn VanOtteren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn VanOtteren practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.