A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin Van Otteren graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Martin Van Otteren has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin Van Otteren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren practice?
Dr. Glenn Martin Van Otteren practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.