A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Waterkotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Waterkotte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Waterkotte, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waterkotte graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Waterkotte has 26 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn W Waterkotte MD is a male Neonatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Waterkotte practice?
- Dr. Glenn Waterkotte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Waterkotte practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.