A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Wedeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Wedeen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedeen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Wedeen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn P Wedeen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn P. Wedeen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Wedeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Wedeen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA.
See Riverside Radiologists.