A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Wedeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wedeen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wedeen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Wedeen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedeen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Wedeen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn P Wedeen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn P. Wedeen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Wedeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Wedeen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA.
See Riverside Radiologists.