A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Wera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Wera is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Wera, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wera graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Wera MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Wera practice?
- Dr. Glenn Wera has 8 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Wera practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Chicago, IL.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.