A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Wera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Wera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wera
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Wera, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wera graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Wera MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Wera practice?
- Dr. Glenn Wera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Wera practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.