Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Mossy Oaks
1264 Ribaut Rd
Ste 200
Beaufort, SC 29902
843-524-5455
Locations and availability (2)

|  Professionalism at it's BEST!!!!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

De. Werner has been my OB/GYN for iver 6 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and wants you to know exactly what's going on. He has an excellent bedside manner in that he answers all your questions in a way that a child would understand he will even take out the time to draw you a diagram. He never makes you feel like you are wasting his time. I am definitely glad when I looked in the phone book so many years ago that I selected him. I feel honored to write this review and would 100% recommend Dr. Werner and his staff. :)

|  best ObGyn in town  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2011

Other offices were so impersonal. The staff and doctors here were great. They actually answer the phone, no voice mail or prompts to wade through. He explained my problem so that even my husband could understand and the surgery was much less involved than I had imagined

|  Great Doctors & Staff  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2010

Great doctors and staff. You feel welcomed as soon as you enter there door. Its so nice to be able to get in the same day you call if you have a problem. My pregnancy and delivery was a fun and wonderful experience thanks to these doctors. I recommend them to everyone!