Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Wetzel
Dr. Glenn Wetzel, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Jackson, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Wetzel is affiliated with Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and Methodist South Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Wetzel has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Glenn Wetzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Camilla Forsythe
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi32
Dr. Tracy Barrett
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi
Dr. Gregory Stidham
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi37