Dr. Glenn Wheet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Wheet?

January 28th, 2016

You won't find a physician more focused on your visit or more determined to find answers!

January 6th, 2014

How great he is!

I found myself in a life threating situation a couple years ago. When I went to the hospital, Dr. Wheet was on top of the problem and brought me through it. He was constantly checking on my condition with continuous visits. The orders were many and he never failed me. He reads everyone's charts from as far back as he can go. He knows your family history and builds upon it. He is up to date on his medical news and shares it with you to educate you. He takes his time with you which may bother some but you come out knowing everything you should know in order to take care of yourself properly. .I chose him because he was the doctor of another well- respected doctor's mother. He was new to the hospital and I was looking for a good doctor. That was 5 years ago and I have never been disappointed with his work, knowledge or his compassion for his patients .Everyone I've met who goes to him speaks well of him and his wife Jennifer.

July 9th, 2013

Never thought I'd find a dr. that actually cares

Dr. Wheet truly cares about his patients. We have had a rough year and he has been with us every step of the way. Because he and his secretary are the only 2 staff it is like family, however it can be difficult to get paperwork and phone calls taken care of. If you are in serious need they are quick. I tell everyone I know he is the best doctor in the area. He cares, that's more than most doctors around here. He is willing to care holistically and really wants you to participate in your care as well. My family will never leave his office. I have waited well over an hour for my scheduled appointment, but he also has taken 4 hours with me to make sure I am confident in my understanding of what is going on. I will wait... it's worth it.

July 25th, 2012

Old-fashioned care not modern day crazy

Dr. Wheet spends quality time with each of his patients and makes sure that they understand their health issues and are comfortable with their health plan. He does not rush through patients in fiteen minute intervals, telling you what is wrong with you and rushing you out the door with little or no interest you personally. Though wait times may be longer than thirty minutes from your original appointment slot, you can be assured that you will have this physician's full attention during your visit.

May 1st, 2012

So glad I found him!

You will have to invest some time for a visit, but when he is with you, he is focused on you. He takes time to get to know his patients. The office is low-key and home-like.

November 1st, 2011

Ridiculous

Will spend a ridiculous amount of time talking. Likes to hear himself talk. Warning: You will have ease getting in - but you must fight to get a follow-up. You will go in, but never hear from them again, as far as a diagnosis, lab work, etc. Wait time is unbelievable! No nurse. Seriously understaffed.

June 7th, 2017