A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Whitman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Whitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J R Whitman MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Whitman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Whitman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Baltimore Surgeons.