A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Whitman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Whitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J R Whitman MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Whitman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Whitman practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.