A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Whitman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Whitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J R Whitman MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Whitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Whitman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.