Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Whitten
Dr. Glenn Whitten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Whitten is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital-Medical Center, South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div. and Audie L. Murphy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Whitten has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Glenn Whitten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Bolanle Oyeyipo
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Naser Oria
General Practice, Family Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Teresa Hamm
San Antonio, TX 0 mi19