A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Lee Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. G L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. G Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. G Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Payne, AL.
See Gadsden Surgeons.