A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Wing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Wing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Wing, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wing graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Leon Wing FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn L. Wing practice?
- Dr. Glenn Wing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Wing practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.