A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Withrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Withrow, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Withrow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Critical Care
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Withrow graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Withrow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Ashley Withrow MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Withrow practice?
- Dr. Glenn Withrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Withrow practices Dermatology, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Sleep Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Dermatologists, Chapel Hill Primary Care Doctors, Chapel Hill Endocrinologists, and Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.