A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Yank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Yank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Yank, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yank graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Russell Yank MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Yank practice?
- Dr. Glenn Yank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Yank practices Psychiatry near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.