A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Yarbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Yarbrough is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Yarbrough, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarbrough graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Yarbrough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn K Yarbrough MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn K. Yarbrough practice?
- Dr. Glenn Yarbrough has 5 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Yarbrough practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.