A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Zausmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Zausmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Zausmer, DO is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zausmer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zausmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Zausmer DO is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Zausmer practice?
- Dr. Glenn Zausmer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Zausmer practices Urology near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, OR and Jacksonville, FL.
See Twin Falls Urologists.