A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Zuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Zuck is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuck graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Zuck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Zuck practice?
Dr. Glenn Zuck practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Ocean City, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons and Somers Point Sports Medicine Doctors.