A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Zuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Zuck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zuck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuck graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Zuck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Marc Zuck DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Zuck practice?
- Dr. Glenn Zuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Zuck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Orthopedic Surgeons.