Dr. Glenna Andersen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 30th, 2016
She's the most fantastic Doctor I have! She is very capable, kind, compassionate and understanding.

December 19th, 2015
incorrect diagnosis. maybe 5 mins of face time with doc.

July 29th, 2015
DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS ENTIRE PRACTICE
terrible staff, she and others at the practice misdiagnosed me, disgusted, thinking about taking legal action

July 20th, 2011
The BEST!!
She is the best!!! Dr. Andersen is been my doctor for 13 year and I love her :) She understands whats best for the patient even if you are unsure on whats best for you. She explaines step by step everything she is doing. I don't mind waiting because at the end I know I will have a good visit with her and she will answer any questions I might have.

June 8th, 2011
Dr. Andersen is the best,she is kind and very sweet soft spoken very understanding and professional she treats you like one of the family.I always have a great experience when I go for my appointments and I always recommend her to everyone I just wish she could be my general Doctor not just an gyn.

January 6th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Andersen to any pregnant woman. The entire practice is wonderful. They are all very caring, genuine, intelligent and capable doctors who I trust wholeheartedly.Dr. Andersen delivered my son. I had some complications during labor and her confidence in her ability to handle my issue made me feel at ease. She always follows up with her patients. Top notch!

October 13th, 2010
C-section
I had to get a C-section (my first one every) but didn't want to get it done till the weekend. She volunteered to do my C-section. She made me feel safe and cared for. Plus she did a beautiful job with the stitches. If i have to get another C-section in the future I must have her operating on my again.

August 23rd, 2010
The only reason it's hard getting an appointments is because the practice is very popular because of how good they are. Dr. Andersen is very sweet and caring and knowledgeable. She is recommended among peers, which is how I found out about her.

May 21st, 2010
Do not go to this office
If you do not want C-Section then do not go to this office. They invariably force you to go for C-Section. They do not have the time not the patience to spend time with the individual patients. Office staff is one of the rudest, racist you will encounter. They selectively greet patients. It was difficult getting a Shot Term Disability letter from them and they have refused to issue sufficient letters or support. I would never recommend these doctors to anyone.

August 2nd, 2009
The best.
Dr. Andersen is the most caring doctor I have ever had. Although it seems that she is hard to get an appt with, she will find a way to fit you in. She calls me personally with any test results, and is always so caring and calm, but extremely thorough. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had!

March 2nd, 2009
This practice is way too busy for me! Lots of docs and lots of patients, I felt like I was on a conveyor belt. Just the basic answers to my questions, and she was out the door.