Dr. Glenna Franke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenna Franke?

Compassion

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Franke can diagnose better and more accurately than any Doctor I have ever gone to.

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A DR EVER ... AND I HAVE HAD A LOT OF DOCTORS

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Franke is great with her older patients. She is pleasant and kind. But as a younger person who happens to have quite a few health issues I found her very offensive. She was always judgmental and always seemed bothered to deal with me. I tried to deal with her thinking maybe she had a bad day but it was the same on each visit and progressively got worst. Her support staff was pleasant but she was even rude to her. My final straw was when I had called about my prescription refill and she began yelling at me and when I asked her to stop yelling at me so we could resolve the fact that I was completely out of my medicine at this time. She told me that was not her problem and hung up on me. When I called back thinking maybe my phone had disconnected the call she told me to find another doctor that wanted to be bothered and hung up again. I had never been so outdone with a doctor. I have never been so hurt in my healthcare. I am not the loud screaming and cursing type of person so I have no idea why she treated me this way. I just hope that no one else has to go through what I went through and feel the way I was left feeling.

Marketing

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Love her...I have to wait for my appointments sometimes, but she's worth it!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

My husband and I love her. She makes you feel like her family and wants to spend the time to know you.

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I love seeing Dr. Franke. She is very through in her examination and spends a long time talking through what you are dealing with healthwise. She offers great advice such as homeopathic aides and even simple things as using a humidifier to prevent future respiratory issues. I see doctors on a regular basis due to my health conditions and she is by far the best I've met. I appreciate her commitment to her patients and the time she spends with each patient during your visit.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2008

Dr. Franke is awesome! She is a kind and compassionate doctor who really seems to care. Whatever the problem, she does her best to help find a resolution for you.

Posted on April 21st, 2017