Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenna Winnie
Dr. Glenna Winnie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Winnie is affiliated with Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh, Children's National Medical Center and Cnmc. She speaks English.
Dr. Glenna Winnie has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Glenna Winnie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Jenny Kelty
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi15
Dr. Alan Silk
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Matthew Eig
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi20