A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glennon O'Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glennon O'Grady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glennon O'Grady, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Grady graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. O'Grady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glennon John O'Grady MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glennon J. O'Grady practice?
- Dr. Glennon O'Grady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glennon O'Grady practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester, MA.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors.