Dr. Glennon Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glennon Paul?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2015

Questionable Tactics

I came in struggling with chronic hives that weren't responsive to antihistamines and a steroid pack. I don't live in the area and needed to be seen quickly, so he wasn't my primary doctor. He ran through a battery of tests, which you could say he was being thorough, but in the end I just felt like a sucker. I was miserable, and I felt that he took advantage of that. Amongst all the tests, he ordered a very, very expensive allergy test--knowing that I was on a double dose of zyrtec and still taking a steroid pack. When I wasn't quickly reacting to the test- the nurse even said "well, I guess you don't have allergies, unless you're on any antihistamines or something..." To which I said, yes, I am, and I told him that. She stopped the test (clearly she didn't think it was right to put me through more of the testing), and double checked with him and he told her to continue. And now I'm stuck with the bill. Why is his poor judgement my problem? I am not from the area and consulted with my PCP when I got home and he thought it was very inappproriate to test for allergies while I was on antihistamines and steroids. I tried to contest that portion of the bill (not questioning the other battery of tests that I was put through which were also negative!) and I didn't even get an explanation, just a letter in the mail stating my request was declined. He figured out what was causing the hives (spoiler, not allergies) so kudos to that, but I will not go back to a doctor that only sees me as dollar signs.

December 23rd, 2014

Dr. Paul fights disease heroically!

I have been a patient of Dr Paul for 15 years. He is outstanding! I like him because whatever is wrong with you...Dr Paul goes after the problem agressively until it us gone or under control. He has great bed side manner and gets the job done no matter how hard it is. He is a fighting advocate to getting the patient healthy. No one could ask for a better Doctor than him.

February 19th, 2014

This doctor has literally saved my husbands life more than once and mine as well. His staff is to never turn a patient away and I have been in his office receiving IVs as late as 8:00 at night and he never acts like he is put out or in a hurry. They do x-rays and blood work in-house, give injections and IVs as needed. I've known other people whose doctors were stumped as how to help them and Dr Paul was able to sort out the problem and they are now living healthier lives and attribute this to his determination to find the offending health issue. He's the best.

October 24th, 2012

Dr. Paul is the best

Dr. Paul doesn't mess around. I've been a patient of his for over 25 years, breathing free and easy when I follow his care. ;)

October 15th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Love this man!! He has saved the life of myself and my husband on many occasions and not just medically. He has helped us personally as well. Love him!!

May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Paul is an excellent doctor with a very professional staff. It is a busy office because he is GOOD. He is worth the wait, and the expense. This is the absolute best ever office for same-day appointments; I have never been turned down, which is important when you are sick. He diagnosed a rare condition I have when no one else could, and very likely saved my life. He has been my doctor for 15 years and I hope he never retires. I drive an hour to see him, and take my daughter there as well. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He knows what he is doing, and he will not treat you for something you do not have.

April 19th, 2011

The best in the country- Asthma and resp. Doc.

He is the best in the country, Allergy and resp. expert. People travel from Chicago and St. Louis to see him. He is an asthma specialist.

May 25th, 2010

Please avoid this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Paul came into the room did not look me in the eyes, did not say hello, he came in and said "so what's wrong with you". As I was telling him my symptoms he cut me off (cause it was taking to long). After only literally 2 minutes he said you have bronchitis. After lots of unnecessary and expensive procedures the total bill was $993 dollars. I did not feel, two doctors said about $700 was unnecessary procedures just to get the bill higher. This is a patient factory, bring them in getting the bill as high as possible and getting them out. Please look for another doctor!

March 11th, 2009

Dr. Paul always answers any questions that I have in ways that I can understand.

April 25th, 2017