A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glori Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glori Short is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glori Short, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Short has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glori Short MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glori Short practice?
- Dr. Glori Short has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glori Short practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cullman, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Cullman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.