A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Abacan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Abacan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Abacan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abacan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abacan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prosser Memorial Hospital
- Providence ST Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Cresencia B Abacan MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria C. Abacan practice?
- Dr. Gloria Abacan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Abacan practices Internal Medicine near Prosser, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Grandview, WA.
See Prosser Internists.