Dr. Gloria Bachmann MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2016
Good
So far so good! My first appoint. went good. Dr was very attentive. She put at ease very fast. Will be having a follow up in another week.

July 24th, 2013
I saw Dr. Bachmann for post-hysterectomy hormone control. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She was current on the latest treatment protocols and took time to discuss all my options. I left with a clear understanding of the treatment process. I have full confidence in Dr. Bachmann's ability and liked her very much.

May 15th, 2013
A HORROR!
I had a horrible experience with this doctor. It is scary she is allowed to practice medicine. When I had a serious health problem, she vanished from the face of the earth. I have never been treated like this by any other doctor before in my life. She obviously thought she was going to be sued, so never contacted me again and refused to take my calls when I needed help. I got her wonderful office staff and never heard from her again. I plan to complain about her to the medical board in the future. She does not act like a doctor should or is obligated to act.

April 11th, 2013
Great I think the person who gave her a zero has the wrong Dr
I love her "better be safe than sorry" approach. She is very thorough and is the best Gyn I have ever gone to. She had a great bed side manner, caring , and spent plenty of time with me asking me questions and addressing concerns before the exam even started. I recommend her to everyone.

March 1st, 2013
AVOID this UNCARING/IRRESPONSIBLE DOC
If you go to her expect to receive only the bare minimum of care such as writing scripts for diagnostic exams. When it comes down to it, she is not there for her patients and is not capable of providing care for someone who has more than a paper cut. Go there if you are perfectly healthy- not if you want to be preventative or get diagnosed. She is irresponsible, untrustworthy and does a poor job in her work as a doctor. Expect if you have a serious health condition and diagnosis she will drop you cold. Literally, you will never hear from her again. Please, this is from personal experience, if you want a doctor who is honest, capable, caring-- go somewhere else!

January 29th, 2010
very cold uncaring doctor
It was a bad mistake going to a doctor because she had good credentials. She was unwilling to offer any information. A very bad experience. She should stick to being an academic. The staff on the other hand were wonderful.

April 19th, 2017