A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Beim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Beim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Beim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Beim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Beim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gunnison Valley Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Marianne Beim MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria M. Beim practice?
- Dr. Gloria Beim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Beim practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gunnison, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Crested Butte, CO and Telluride, CO.
See Gunnison Orthopedic Surgeons and Gunnison Surgeons.