A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Buentello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Buentello is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buentello graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Buentello has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Neida Buentello MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria N. Buentello practice?
- Dr. Gloria Buentello has 14 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Buentello practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.