A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burroughs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burroughs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Burroughs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Burroughs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Community and Mission Hospital of Huntington Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Jean Burroughs MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria J. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. Gloria Burroughs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Burroughs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Murrieta Radiologists.