Dr. Gloria Carreon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gloria Carreon?

February 27th, 2016

Professor

My wife & I are extremely happy with DrCarreon, wouldnt vhange her for anything. Im shocked at the neg reviews. Dr Carreon diagnosed my wife with a disease that other Docs missed! Saved her life! Excellent trouble shooter. Very very bright. She's kind and really cares. We are staying with Kaiser as long as this Dr is here! We are very lucky to have her as our MD.

January 14th, 2016

Only one chance to make a good first impression and Dr. Carreon blew it.

After convincing my spouse that she had nothing to worry about switching to Kaiser from another health plan, Dr. Carreon ruined all that by walking into the exam room looking and sounding like anything BUT a physician. She called my wife "SWEETHEART" more than 5 times, took copies of my wife's previous medical history which my wife brought to the appointment, walked out of the exam room and never came back. No review of my wife's history or meds, and definitely no physical examination except for a brief placement of the stethoscope on my wife's chest. This was an indication of the quality of care to come, and so my wife decided to terminate her policy with Kaiser. Dr. Carreon practices in Riverside County, Riverside, CA.

January 13th, 2016

CEO

Dr. Carreon is the most thurough, thoughtful, and compassionate physician that I have encountered in the last 20 years. I thought that I would get subpar treatment at Kaiser and fortunately I was incorrect. If you would like a great primary care physician, look up Dr. Carreon!

January 12th, 2016

worst Dr ever

December 25th, 2015

Dr. Carreon is amazing!

Probably the most thorough physician I have ever seen...or been seen by

October 31st, 2012

Cant belive anyone would go here

August 24th, 2012

Worst doctor I ever saw

I met this doctor twice for routine checkup. Every time I had to wait at least 1 and half an hour. She talked most of the time. The visit itself took about 15 minutes. She disappeared and her staff came in with the lab test paper. For one visit I got paperwork of someone else and the other visit I didn't receive mine at all. Then I called and her staff said I will need to return to office to pick it up. They don't mail to clients. Her staff is not responsive. Every time you have to leave a voice mail. Sometimes someone calls you back after 2 days; sometimes no one returns your call. And you will never get the answer you ask at the first call.

May 23rd, 2012

After being her patient for several years, I have learned that the office staff is mostly unresponsive at best. You have to make several phone calls before a live body will even answer so that you can make an appointment. IF you should have another question for the doctor AFTER your visit, you can call and leave a message but do not expect a return call anytime soon even though the message claims you will get a call back the same business day. The doctor herself does not call you back, only an office clerk who tries to relay a message because" the doctor is too busy"! She may seem like a nice lady, but she doesn't have time for you unless you pay for an office visit.

November 28th, 2011

BAD DOCTOR- STAY AWAY!

Bad, uncaring doctor. Please stay away. I came to see Dr. Carreon for my annual check-up and some pain that I was feeling in my ab. I waited about 45mins before I was let in to see her, and then she spent less than 5mins with me. I was a new patient, so you would assume that there is a lot to learn about me, but she came into the room, and barely asked me any questions. She barely even touched my ab to see what the issue was. All she did was told me to get some blood work, to see what the issue was. I don't even understand what the purpose of me being there was for. Since she barely even looked at me, all this could have been done over the phone. Then later, after I got my bill for almost $250 for 5mins, I called to discuss the bill, and the staff was not helpful or responsive. After about 4 conversations w/ the staff, I asked to speak w/ Dr. Carreon personally, so that I can solve the problem quicker. Can you believe what her staff told me? "The doctor will not speak to patients over the phone. She will only talk to you if you are in the office". What type of doctor is this??? I've had many other doctors during my 30 or so years, and a GOOD doctor would always take time to speak w/ a patient, especially if they had a question or concern. Dr. Carreon's time however is so "valuable" that she is unwilling to spend even a couple mins on the phone w/ me to clarify this issue. Again, another example of a BAD doctor. From all these examples, all I can say is that Dr. Carreon is a doctor who only cares about money, which is proven by her unwillingness to talk w/ you unless you are in her office, and she can bill you for her time. She is a uncaring, money hungry doctor. STAY AWAY!

December 6th, 2010

Terrible Front Desk Staff and Long Wait Times

I had been seeing Dr Gloria Carreon at her practice in Fremont for about a year and half and my experience with her office was poor at best and usually very frustrating. She seemed to be a competent and compassionate doctor and my biggest complaint was with the extended wait times and her front desk staff. It was rare that my phonecalls were answered and frequently my my voicemails were not returned. On one particlar occasion I waited one hour and fifteen minutes past my appointment time and had to leave for another appointment without seeing Dr. Carreon. I was subsequently charged $30.00 for a no-show appointment. I complained to the front desk staff when I could reach them by phone only to be met with curt dismissals. When I wrote Dr Carreon to explain the situation she promptly dropped me from her practice and has subsequently threatened collections for the $30.00 no-show charge that I feel was unfairly levied againt me.My wife is a medical professional here in the Bay Area and her clinic has had a similar experience with Dr Carreons front desk staff. Dr. Carreon is building quite a negative reputation among her peers apparently.I have since paid the fee in an effort to put this bad experience behind me but I wanted to let the public know how she conducts her practice and treats her patients. Personally, I'd prefer to have a knowledgeable doctor AND a positive experience during visits and after care. In my experience, you won't get that as a patient of Dr Gloria Carreon. I'd heartily advise you to look elsewhere for a Primary Care Physician.

September 21st, 2010

C+S

SHES GREATTTTT!!!!!!!

July 2nd, 2010

A very good Troubleshooter

Doctor Carreon found a subtle but serious problem that a Specialist failed to diagnose. She is an excellent doctor.