A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Carter, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Jean Carter MD is a female Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria J. Carter practice?
- Dr. Gloria Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Carter practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.