A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Castro-Zappia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Castro-Zappia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro-Zappia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castro-Zappia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro-Zappia graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Castro-Zappia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Angelina Castro-Zappia MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria A. Castro-Zappia practice?
- Dr. Gloria Castro-Zappia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Castro-Zappia practices Hematology & Oncology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Oncologists.