A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Cerda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Cerda is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Cerda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cerda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Patricia Cerda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria P. Cerda practice?
- Dr. Gloria Cerda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Cerda practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.