A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Cha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Hyeyoung Cha MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria H. Cha practice?
- Dr. Gloria Cha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Cha practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.