A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Chaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Chaney is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaney graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Chaney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gloria E. Chaney practice?
Dr. Gloria Chaney practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.