A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Chang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Joan Yen-Chi Chang MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria J. Chang practice?
- Dr. Gloria Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Chang practices Diagnostic Radiology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Radiologists.