Dr. Gloria Chin MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Ocala, FL

2.0

August 7th, 2014
I had hand what was suppose to be minor surgery to remove a nodule that was causing pain in the palm of my hand. I talked with her during surgery prep and asked if I needed to mark the area myself. When I awoke I had an incision all the way across my palm. I went from having complete use of my hand and fingers to a 50% reduction and severe pain all across palm and my index and ring fingers stay swollen and fell like they have been jammed. This woman destroyed my hand. I am very very sorry I ever let this woman touch my hand. She told me no physical therapy would be necessary. At my post follow up she told me I needed to go to physical therapy at least three times a week and it might take at least 10 months before I would be able to use my hand. At this point I am highly doubtful that I will ever have the use of my hand back as it continues to become more disable each day. Don't even think about going to her to even get your dogs toenails clipped.

August 12th, 2011
Really?
Absolute HORRIBLE outcome! Just a nightmare.

February 23rd, 2010
DID NOT LIVE UP TO RECOMMENDATION. DID LESS THAN ACCEPTALBE JOB. ALSO, DID NOT ADVISE PATIENT OR PARENT REGARDING MASSAGING AREA OF STITCHES IN FOLLOW-UP, BUT LATER INSISTED THAT SHE DID. FINAL OUTCOME WAS NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED.