Dr. Gloria Deolarte MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016
Dr. de Olarte- - my personal fountain of youth
Dr. de Olarte has been my surgeon for 22 years. She always delivers what she says she can do and I am very happy with the results! She's very skilled in what she does and always compassionate with patients. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else.

May 6th, 2016
Eyelid Surgery
I had upper and lower Eyelid Surgery with Dr. Gloria De Olarte and she did an amazing job. I was looking very tired all the time and had extra skin from the bags under my eyes. Makeup was not doing the job, eye creams or cooling pads were not doing anything for me. I had eyelid surgery on my mind for a couple of years and finally decided to get it done. I found Dr. De Olarte, she was great and explained everything in detail during my consultation. Once I made my decision she went more in depth on my first appointment before my surgery. Post-op she was very caring, I had a few post-op appointments to check on my recovery and she would call me between appointments to be sure I was ok. I am very happy with my results and highly recommend her. I will be seeing her again soon.

June 7th, 2015
I had my first procedure in 2006 (mommy make-over) and my second procedure in 2015 (skin tightening on arms). The results were excellent both times. Dr. De Olarte is very professional, but also very personable and truly cares for her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking cosmetic treatment.

February 18th, 2015
twice disappointed
I had a beast augmentation with Dr. de olarte in 2003 and again in 2013. I don't know why I went back considering I was disappointed with the first breast augmentation. This time around I was extremely disappointed. Both times she's left my right breast slightly smaller than my left! I can see it although she continues to say their the same. I kept getting bills from the hospital lab and Pathology dept. It took several months for her to take care of that. 2 yrs after I'm still dissatisfied. Her staff was also extremely rude and not helpful. Provided me with incorrect information. I'm never going back and unfortunately I'll have to have another procedure to correct my smaller breast.

October 13th, 2013
Dr, de Olarte gave me a new lease on life along with my plastic surgery
18 years ago, I was a young mother who consulted Dr. de Olarte about what I thought I needed to restore my previously 27” waistline after delivering by C-section 2 weeks late an almost 10 pound baby. I thought liposuction would fix me right up. Dr. de Olarte looked at me and immediately pronounced that I needed a tummy-tuck. I was indignant. I was only 25 years old and I thought tummy-tucks were for old ladies. I was determined to diet and exercise the “Mom flap” away. Over the years, I gained and lost the same 10 pounds, but that pouch never went anywhere. My self-esteem took a huge hit every time I looked in the mirror at that monstrosity. To add insult to injury, as time when on my previous 36Ds deflated and began to hang lower and lower. At the age of 41, I had a partial hysterectomy because of uterine fibroids. With the reality of having no more children and an end result of laparoscopic surgery scars added to the stretch-marked monstrosity that was my belly, I consulted with two other plastic surgeons regarding a tummy tuck. Both were male, and while no doubt fully capable of performing a tummy-tuck, seemed somewhat disinterested observers during the consultations. I went back to Dr. de Olarte to discuss the tummy-tuck and I’m so glad I did. She is fiery and passionate about her patients, her practice and her plastic surgery! She is warm and genuine for a surgeon of her caliber and completely unpretentious. During one of my follow ups, a small stain soiled Dr. de Olarte’s resplendent white silk dress. I was almost afraid to point it out to her because I thought she’d be furious with me for ruining it. She shrugged it off and said, “It happens.” That certainly wasn’t the response I was expecting! Dr. de Olarte has the beauty of Sophia Vergara, the medical knowledge of Dr. Oz, the “been there, seen that” sensibility of Dr. Drew and the earthiness of Oprah Winfrey. Dr. de Olarte gave me a waistline that rivals that of my high school cheerleader days and 38DDs. But what I really appreciate about the surgery was the care and concern Dr. de Olarte showed me during my recovery with her frequent calls to check up on me. During my follow up visits, we speak of a wide variety of topics. I feel like I am more than just a procedure to her, but a whole human being.

July 26th, 2013
The Best
In 2012 the tip of my middle finger of my right hand was nearly severed due to an accident with a car door. I was extremely fortunate to have had the services of Dr. de Olarte who attended me at the Emergency Room at the local hospital. She was a calming influence at the time and did an amazing job in the months to come. After a year the finger is almost back to normal and I attribute this to her dedication to every slight detail and her thorough knowledge of her profession. In my opinion, she is the best.

May 6th, 2013
Dr. Gloria De Olarte was an amazing doctor!!! To my surprise, I have no dark visible scars, even after 7 years of having my breast reduction with her. She was professional, knowledgable, and made me feel very comfortable. Which is why, I scheduled myself to go back and have an extensive tummy tuck with her. I can't wait to get it done by Sept 2013!

May 3rd, 2013
Trust and reassurance
Dr. DeOlarte helped me after breast feeding 2 children. I had so much milk, my cup size went from B to E. After breast feeding, and losing the baby weight, my cup size dropped back to B - but now I had more skin than breast tissue. She did a thorough consultation, explaining a lot and encouraged questions. She saw me several times after surgery, making sure everything was ok. I was back to work in a couple of days and felt absolutely fabulous. It renewed my physical relationship with my husband...to the point of having another bundle of joy. I was worried that my breast was going to be ruined because of breastfeeding with the implants. She was right, they endured breastfeeding and they still look great. After 3 kids, you can imagine how much loose skin I had on my belly...I went for it and went back for a tummy tuck. Results are so empowering...knowing I was at risk for another pregnancy, the next procedure I planned to have was to get my tubes tied. Being a mom of 3, having a full time career and nurturing a healthy marriage can be stressful - to be able to feel good about myself is such a blessing!

April 13th, 2013
Surgery has lasted 20 years!
Dr. De Olarte did an abdominoplasty on me 21 years ago. It is still tight and looks great. I have referred patients, family and friends to her. She is awesome.

March 13th, 2013
I found Dr. De Olarte via the Internet as I was researching different plastic surgeons in Pasadena. Her website and profile seemed quite impressive, so I scheduled my consultation for a breast augmentation. I had consultations already with a few doctors, but after my boyfriend and I met with Dr. De Olarte our decision was made. She thoroughly explained everything to me and made the environment very comfortable for us. It was my first time ever having major surgery so I was nervous, but she made me feel very secure and answered every question so I was clear about what to expect. I got AMAZING results from my surgery, she is such a great doctor. My breasts look so beautiful and natural, they are now 34 DDs and I was a 32 B before my surgery. They are full sized, and they are soft and they jiggle just like natural breasts. I am so happy with my results. She is the best!

January 16th, 2013
I found Dr. DeOlarte via the internet and was skeptical about seeing her. But once I met her and her staff they were awesome. The doctor explained the procedure to me, my daughter and husband. We all are so impressed with the results. I love my new body all thanks to Dr. Gloria DeOlarte.

August 30th, 2012
Fabulous Doctor
I approached Doctor Gloria de Olarte and her friendly staff after losing 100+lbs on my own. I was left with lumps of fat in my abdomen area which Doctor suggested Liposuction of the Abdomen. Doctor gave me a great consultation and price for this procedure. She made sure to explain all the details of the surgery procedure and healing process in great detail. I had my procedure done at Verdugo Hills Hospital that was fully staffed with very friendly and educational nurses. This whole procedure was PAIN-FREE from beginning to end. The healing process was fast and painless. She took out a lot of fat and was very impressed on my recovery. She scheduled follow-ups twice a week for a month. Doctor Gloria de Olarte andd her staff were very friendly and educational. I'm very impressed by my outcome.