Dr. Gloria Duda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 4 reviews

August 25th, 2015
Dr. Duda and her staff took great care of me. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Duda's expertise and her staffs support and care.

April 29th, 2014
Consummate professional
Dr. Duda is a consummate professional plastic surgeon who appears no-nonsense, but has a dry sense of humor. She came highly recommended by my breast surgeon and more than met that recommendation. Her professional, respectful, caring attention to me is greatly appreciated and would prompt my recommendation of her to a friend or a family member.

August 25th, 2012
Breast Reconstruction Surgery
Dr. Duda is the consumate professional. She is totally focused on patient welfare and displays a perfect blend of empathy with her obvious surgical skills. For myself, it was the highest recommendations she was given by her peers that sent me to her. If you need a hand-holder who gushes over you and appears primarily to want to indulge your desires, don't go to this woman. If you want the highest standards of care melded with the highest skill levels, run, do not walk to Dr. Duda's office.

October 7th, 2011
Results, not just words...
Dr. Gloria Duda has been blessed with a skill that changes lives. At 32, I went to Dr. Duda for breast reconstruction. She was professional, to the point, and delivered on her promises. She didn't strike me as the type of physician that holds the patient's hand and coddles him/her, but that not what I was looking for. I wanted results, and I wanted to feel normal again. Her care for her patients is evidenced by the results. Dr. Duda has an impeccable reputation with the many doctors I worked with in the NoVa area. She far exceeded my expectations (I'm a bit of a perfectionist), and for that I'm grateful. Her staff was courteous, the office was clean and orderly, and I never had any issues (appts, insurance billing, consults, surgeries, aftercare, etc). A great experience all around.