A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Durelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Durelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Durelli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cerebral Palsy
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Durelli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gloria S. Durelli practice?
Dr. Gloria Durelli practices Pediatrics near West Deptford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.