A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Engel, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Engel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Engel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Rae Engel MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria R. Engel practice?
- Dr. Gloria Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Engel practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists.