A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Escamilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Escamilla, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Escamilla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Escamilla graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Escamilla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Mercedes Escamilla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria M. Escamilla practice?
- Dr. Gloria Escamilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Escamilla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY.
See Smithtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.