Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gloria Estrada
Dr. Gloria Estrada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Estrada is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak, West Valley Hospital Medical Center and Thompson Peak Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Gloria Estrada has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gloria Estrada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Hursh Naik
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Hiva Vakil
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi21
Dr. Ricardo Celaya
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi28