A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Fleming is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Fleming, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Fleming MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria Fleming practice?
- Dr. Gloria Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Fleming practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.