A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Florez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Florez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Florez graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Florez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Florez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance