A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Florez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Florez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Florez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florez graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Florez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Matilde Florez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria M. Florez practice?
- Dr. Gloria Florez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Florez practices Family Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Family Physicians.