A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Florez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Florez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florez graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Florez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Matilde Florez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria M. Florez practice?
- Dr. Gloria Florez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Florez practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.